Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Three Super Powers

If I had the choice of three super powers I would choose super speed, invincibility l, and the power to shape shift into anything of my choice. So traveling the world is very expensive and could take a long time to save up for. This is where super speed comes in because I could travel the world in minutes and not spend a dime on airline tickets. Invincibility comes in as well because there are lots of deadly diseases on other continents and I would be immune to them. I picked the ability to shape shift into anything of my choice because I could turn into The Incredible Hulk and destroy all my enemies. Starting with the person who makes the kids in The United States eat the crappy food we do. Ultimately l, I would use my shape shifting powers to help the world with big problems such as ending wars. I'm pretty sure that no country wants to clash with a Hulk. I would have invincibility powers because I would not want to die at least the hands of another man. I know that with my powers there will come critics who would want to see my downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment