Thursday, September 25, 2014

What Makes a Good Friend?

Some things I would never do is go pee is the Amazon River, swim with sharks, go sky diving, and go to Africa for the fear I may be contaminated by the Ebola fever. Africa has been doing pretty good with keeping the Ebola fever contained in Central Africa. Just recently the Ebola fever has spread through Africa and has killed thousands of people. When I was in the 7th grade I did a project on the Ebola fever and I know it is not a very quick death. It is rather slow and involves bleeding from body parts I wont go into details about. I know that there is now a cure for the Ebola fever but I am not sure if I would be cured, considering thousands are still dying in Africa. Now do not get me wrong Africa is a beautiful place but I do not plan on dying from a disease any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment