Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A new Approach

For the next nine weeks I plan on taking a whole new approach to guide me to success. A change I plan on making is doing more at home studying. I feel that as a 10th grader I should be doing more at home studying. Furthermore, I know this would do some help because my grades are not at my expectations. Another approach I plan on taking for the second quarter is to cut my fun time at school. I have realized that my priorities have been completely been thrown out the window because I have been playing around. The last approach im going to take in for the next 9 weeks is going to sleep earlier on the week days. Throughout the school day I am very tired and I find it hard to pay attention in class. Also being tired and having a boring Biology class is just a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment