Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Horse!

If I lived two thousand ago I would choose a horse over twelve chickens and a cow. I would not choose a cow for multiple reasons such as the fact that it could only keep me fed for a little amount of time and it is very lazy. Two thousand years ago I would imagine myself as a farmer and a cow would not help me move from place to place in a good amount of time. I would have to go from to certain places for farming purposes. I would not choose a chicken because they are very little and would not be very helpful in traveling. They are also a handful and they seem to be very stressful. I would choose a horse because a horse could help me get from place to place in a short amount if time. It could take me to places where I can sell goods and earn money to take care of it and my family. Furthermore, a horse is not lazy like a cow and stressful like a chicken.

1 comment:

  1. Creative title, correct the word "of" in line 7 towards the end

    ReplyDelete