Thursday, November 6, 2014

Enchanted Forest

I am in a place that is new to me. This place is very creepy and something seems fishy. I am walking and I see a large object float pass the corner of my eye. I turn to see what it was but it is just gone. What could it have been? I pull a pocket knife out of my book bag and head back to where I came from. I really do not want to meet what was back there. I have been walking for twenty minutes and I am officially lost. I am panicking at this point and I do not know what to do. I pull out my phone but there is no reception. I put my phone in the air but I am stopped. I see the mysterious creature again, but this time I see it clearly. A twenty foot long Great White Shark floats right in front of me. I pinch myself to see if I am dreaming but I do not wake up. I then cut myself with my pocket knife to really wake up but I'm still here. That was a fatal mistake because the shark smells my blood and becomes more hungry. I close my eyes and pray because I know my death is here. I then think to myself I am not dying without a fight. I open my eyes and run for my life.

1 comment: